Help me choose a Cat Back Exhaust, Borla or Corsa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the testimony from Cullen about the Magnaflow that came on my Raptor. He said that under throttle getting onto the highway, running down the road in front of him, etc that it sounded wicked/mean/tough. But there was no drone at all. I was impressed. Even with the radio turned down I could barely hear it in the cab. Of course, with the subs cranked, I didn't hear the exhaust, the road noise, my phone, etc....lol

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing this option on the Corsa site before, is this new?

Looks pretty sick with the black tips IMO. I have an extended family member that works for Corsa, I'm thinking it's time he hooks me up with an employee discount...

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing this option on the Corsa site before, is this new?

Looks pretty sick with the black tips IMO. I have an extended family member that works for Corsa, I'm thinking it's time he hooks me up with an employee discount...

Be aware that with the exhaust exiting right behind the rear tire, it is going to catch a lot of road debris and sand/rocks from when you hit the dirt. I doubt it will look very good 6 months from install date.