Help me choose a Cat Back Exhaust, Borla or Corsa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chumpchange10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just removed a Roush from mine because of the drone and installed a Corsa
NO DRONE but wish it was just a little louder... Have the Roush in a box ready to ship
2500 miles new

Charlies Ride

Reaction score
borla

I just installed borla s type love the deep tone. Not as load as I was hoping. I left the short pipe in front of the muffler with the rasonator in place. Has anyone removed the rasnator? Don't know if that was suppose to stay in or not. The instructions don't' say.

FilthyRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are any catbacks install able in your garage without a lift or jack and doing any cutting or welding?
I know you have to wiggle the pipes over the suspension in the back and doesn't look like there is enough clearance to get the stock pipe off at least on the ground.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just installed borla s type love the deep tone. Not as load as I was hoping. I left the short pipe in front of the muffler with the rasonator in place. Has anyone removed the rasnator? Don't know if that was suppose to stay in or not. The instructions don't' say.

You can remove it but you will have some drone but it will be a bit louder

ESRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are any catbacks install able in your garage without a lift or jack and doing any cutting or welding?
I know you have to wiggle the pipes over the suspension in the back and doesn't look like there is enough clearance to get the stock pipe off at least on the ground.

I put mine up on Rhino ramps and had to jack the bumper up about one half inch to get the factory muffler/tailpipe out. The SW I put on was in enough pieces to not have that problem putting it on.

Attachments

• IMG_00000022.jpg
    IMG_00000022.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I installed the Corsa w/o lifting or jacking the vehicle. The only thing "extra" that was required was to lower and slide out the spare tire.

Ozraptor

Reaction score
So Corsa is louder than stock and has no drone? I currently have flowmaster 40 and wanting to switch to something with very little drone for highway driving and also put a electric exhaust cutout to get loud when i want.
Anyone know between borla and corsa which one is louder and less drone?

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Corsa is louder than stock and has no drone? I currently have flowmaster 40 and wanting to switch to something with very little drone for highway driving and also put a electric exhaust cutout to get loud when i want.
Anyone know between borla and corsa which one is louder and less drone?

Yes, Corsa is louder than stock with no drone.