Help me choose a Cat Back Exhaust, Borla or Corsa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ozraptor

Reaction score
The Borla S type is loader and deeper than stock for sure and I am not getting any drone it any speed.

I thought Borla sport exhaust was loud with drone and the Borla Touring had no drone but quieter sound?

Last edited:

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had just a corsa cat back on mine and it was one hell of an exhaust then I threw some headers on there and HELLO now it is amazing. You cannot go wrong with corsa IMO

Ozraptor

Reaction score
I think i am just going to go with Corsa catback and with electric cutouts after the resonator. This way i get the smooth highway drive sound with the optional loud exhaust in city and offroading. Anyone see a problem with this setup?

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for me.

I had the Borla Touring (140346) on my 2010 Raptor with the 5.4. After selling that truck and ordering a 2013, with the 6.2, I spent plenty of time on the phone with Borla. The Borla 140383 for the 6.2 is supposedly the nicest sounding S Type Muffler on the market. I have been told it is loud enough for people to realize it is not stock, but also not obnoxious. After weighing all of the contenders, I ordered the 140383. It is in my garage, I just need the truck to come in now!