Bit the bullet and bought a Borla Exhaust!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigsakius

Reaction score
I have had the atak on mine for a while now, and yep its loud. All my neighbors know when i go to work or not lol. They get worried if they don’t hear me. I am curious how the borla resonator would sound to tone it down a notch or two.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All my neighbors know when i go to work or not lol. They get worried if they don’t hear me.

Uh huh, that's what they say to your face :biggrin:

I've wondered since the 21's came out how much the factory exhaust cost. As much as the GOOD aftermarkets are I wonder if someone could buy factory. The 21's sound WAY better now.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Borla is a great choice. Probably the best for the Gen 2 as it offers a deeper note and has less rasp than most other brands. Borla's quality is also always top notch

Valor1655

Reaction score
Sounds great man! I got my eyes on the Atak as well and the Corsa Xtreme. How are you enjoying it so far?

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds great man! I got my eyes on the Atak as well and the Corsa Xtreme. How are you enjoying it so far?
Let us know if we can help with either exhaust. We offer both and can help with any questions you may have.