headrest dvd players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enjkuck

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Had to travel out of town for work. Here is a picture of the headrests. Kids love them.

I had those put in my truck by the local Ford garage. Mine do have the white stiching, but I dont even notice it anymore. Best investment for the long road trips.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Had to travel out of town for work. Here is a picture of the headrests. Kids love them.

Are you able to get a larger picture posted? I'm a little blind today...

Also, how is the running tempurature of these after they've been on for 2 hours?

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
For those doing custom builds that want to be the first to have HD in their vehicles this would be the way to go. With a PS3 under the back seat you can play any DVD, Blue Ray or PS3 game (The bluetooth remotes are also handy). Then a switch box would allow an aux hdmi input for any of the new tablets, smartphones or even an AppleTV for movies, pictures, wireless streaming from iPhones & Ipads... Just thinking out loud...

5.6" Small HD LCD Monitor, On Camera Field Monitor - the DP6 by SmallHD

DP6_splash.jpg

product-product.jpg

Last edited:

Doubleeaz

Reaction score
If you go to accessories.ford.com and look for DVD headrests, you can see bigger pictures. I am in Asia on business right now so can't take pictures. I have been on about 60 - 90 minute trips but have not checked temperature of the displays. Never noticed that they got hot.