headrest dvd players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We will be installing headrest monitors in mine next week. If there is considerable interest in purchasing them I will start a group buy. They will be replacement head rests with approximate 7 inch screens

OP
OP
jdowens1

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
autowerks do you know what brand you will be installing in your vehicle. I've priced out Ford's they are right under $1900 with I think around 7 inch screens. Just wondering who has the best price

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
We will be installing headrest monitors in mine next week. If there is considerable interest in purchasing them I will start a group buy. They will be replacement head rests with approximate 7 inch screens

Interested. Will there be a core charge for the stock headrests? What brand on the TV's? Cost?

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
They will be at least 800 less than the fords. We install them all the time for dealers. Personally I know nothing about them other than my my stbx wife always has us install them in her trucks. I believe they are rosen and come with games preloaded. Since there seems to be some interest I will get more details and let you know

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
They will be at least 800 less than the fords. We install them all the time for dealers. Personally I know nothing about them other than my my stbx wife always has us install them in her trucks. I believe they are rosen and come with games preloaded. Since there seems to be some interest I will get more details and let you know

Excellent! Looking forward to details.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in details as well for a future purchase. In a separate but related matter (Headrests); how versatile are the Raptor headrests? they look like they lean WAY forward which would seem to be uncomfortable. Are they ajustable (forward-back, up-down, removable). Opinions appreciated on this matter, (Still no VIN or build date on my Raptor ordered on 8 FEB). (In case it matters I have the luxury heated, memory seats option on my order).

OP
OP
jdowens1

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I know which headrests autowerks is talking about I have installed both ford and the ones they are getting. The preloaded games are pretty fun cheesy but fun. Ford's headrests I think are a big pain in the ass with how far forward they are when they redisigned them in 09 I have looked at a couple of 11 they don't seem to be as far forward as the 09-10 but I'm sure there is no difference. I think most people just get used to it or don't lean there headback. My 10 doesn't have any forward back adjustment but they can be taking out if you really dislike them. I appologize if I'm not aloud to say ass either.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I know which headrests autowerks is talking about I have installed both ford and the ones they are getting. The preloaded games are pretty fun cheesy but fun. Ford's headrests I think are a big pain in the ass with how far forward they are when they redisigned them in 09 I have looked at a couple of 11 they don't seem to be as far forward as the 09-10 but I'm sure there is no difference. I think most people just get used to it or don't lean there headback. My 10 doesn't have any forward back adjustment but they can be taking out if you really dislike them. I appologize if I'm not aloud to say ass either.[/QUOTE]

I'm done here. Why don't the moderators do something about this kind of language??!!!:deal: