Halo Raptor Built by Galpin Auto Sports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Gotta remember it was built for 343 Industries (Current Halo Creator) and ****** Mobile (Sponsored the Event). It was designed to appease someone who has no life and plays enough Halo to win it.

They should have used a Toyota Tacoma...those guys I. The Tacoma forum would have jumped all over it!

CorvetteZR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess a good way to look at this is that they chose a Raptor as the vehicle of choice to portray the rough and tough capabilities of the Halo vehicle. I guess that means they hold the Raptor in high regard!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They said it was paint. At the track before the truck was finished, you can definitely tell it's a wrap and not paint due to the front clip being black. The reason they have the stock wheels and tires on at the track is because the truck wasn't finished for that part.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmm. I know they said it was painted not wrapped but who knows. Does seem like it'd be easier to wrap it.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It's nice, but whoever wins it is gonna be pissed when things start breaking up front from being on top perch.

I'm kinda surprised they went with the stock beadlock wheels though.

Also looked to see if I could figure out who won it, and didn't see anything yet. I have to wonder if whoever won it thought about the taxes they're gonna have to pay on it.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Michael Cavanaugh won it. 24 year old from KY. Professional major leauge gamer (laugh hysterically after reading that) and plays for one of the top halo teams.