Graphics or no Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my '19 with no graphics and love it that way! Did add a small "Raptor" graphic on the hood cowl that I got through Rock Mountain Graphics. Hood graphic is semi-gloss black.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I'm gonna take them off Im just not a fan of badging.

@sf2360 did I see you wrapped your entire truck in the Xpel Stealth? What are your thoughts between the Xpel and the 3M and do you mind me asking how much? I just got a quote and it was $7100.00 for the 3M. I have no idea on how much this is supposed to cost and wanted your feedback since you have had it done. By the way your truck looks amazing!

Thanks everyone!
Dellis777: i used 3M once and didn't care for it after a year. Since then, I have been using Xpel. I've had three raptors, all wrapped in Xpel stealth, and about 6 other cars in Xpel ultimate. My entire truck, including ceramic coating on top of the wrap, cost $7300.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dellis777: i used 3M once and didn't care for it after a year. Since then, I have been using Xpel. I've had three raptors, all wrapped in Xpel stealth, and about 6 other cars in Xpel ultimate. My entire truck, including ceramic coating on top of the wrap, cost $7300.
Same... Xpel Stealth, even the price mine was $7200. Just make sure they wrap the full mirrors... I had to point that out to the shop when they left a "line" and didn't full wrap it fully (literally the unwrapped part was facing out with the mirrors folded, takes away the function of the wrap going through brush)

OP
OP
Dellis777

Dellis777

Reaction score
That's awesome thanks for the info. I set an appointment to have this done with Advance Signs & Designs here in the Denver area. I did some research and they seem to have a good reputation. The average cost in the Denver area seems to be around $9500 give a $1000 either way. They cant get me in until September so ill keep you guys posted on how it goes. I'm a little nervous about it as I know this type of thing really comes down to the installer.

In the meantime me and my son spent Saturday doing our own paint correction on the truck. I couldn't believe how bad the paint and glass especially the roof/sunroof was in, but we had fun getting it straitened out. We did water spot remover on the all the glass which took mutliple treaments to get them off. We clay barred the entire truck, when we did the roof it just turned black it was gross. We then went on to a cut and polish and finally a wax. Looks like it supposed to now for what it cost lol.

71234728265__A231E6CB-BD79-46A5-B603-01E728FE9DED.jpgIMG_7050.jpgIMG_7055.jpg

3Dog

Gold member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the truck had been sitting since February on a lot somewhere, the dealer should have handled the paint correction prior to delivery to you.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think most car needs paint correction, even my BMW and Porsche had paint corrected. Also, if you plan on getting PPF, they will do paint correction before applying ppf.