Gen 3 accelerator squeak.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Romes86

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New issue arose today. I noticed a slight squeak this morning while pressing and letting of the accelerator. Noticed it only happens when the exhaust is set to Baja and when taken out and placed into normal mode it does not happen. I’m attaching a video to see if this has happened to anyone or anyone might know the problem. Sounds like possibly an exhaust actuator could be malfunctioning. Thanks in advance
View attachment IMG_0265.mov

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
There have been reports of failing exhaust valves. But did you check your exhaust system for gerbils?

OP
OP
Romes86

Romes86

Reaction score
There have been reports of failing exhaust valves. But did you check your exhaust system for gerbils?
Are you talking about the spring above the actuators or the baffles inside the exhaust pipe? I noticed it’s only making the noise in the Baja setting

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Are you talking about the spring above the actuators or the baffles inside the exhaust pipe? I noticed it’s only making the noise in the Baja setting

I don't remember the root cause off hand. Think it was the valve though.