Front end pulse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check the front differential pinion bearing. I had all the same issues in this thread and the issue was resolved when the front differential was rebuilt.
23 EB truck with 10k miles
The hard part for me is getting a dealer to actually do that.

pinnacle747

Reaction score
I definitely have this going on in my 23 w/ 20k miles. I feel very confident it's the front diff pinion bearing as I've experienced IWE issues on a prior truck and this isn't that. I'm supposed to be taking a road trip from Texas to Colorado over spring break and now I'm concerned this part will completely fail and the front diff will grenade itself. There is no way my dealer could diagnose and fix it in the next 3 weeks.

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely have this going on in my 23 w/ 20k miles. I feel very confident it's the front diff pinion bearing as I've experienced IWE issues on a prior truck and this isn't that. I'm supposed to be taking a road trip from Texas to Colorado over spring break and now I'm concerned this part will completely fail and the front diff will grenade itself. There is no way my dealer could diagnose and fix it in the next 3 weeks.
YOLO. lol good luck man.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How bad is the noise/vibration and how many miles have you been driving it with that issue? It’ll probably continue to get worse but the chances of a catastrophic failure are probably low.

XwerX

Reaction score
Diagnosis took 2 hours. Waiting on parts was 1.5 weeks. Repair was completed in one day.

pinnacle747

Reaction score
How bad is the noise/vibration and how many miles have you been driving it with that issue? It’ll probably continue to get worse but the chances of a catastrophic failure are probably low.
I don't necessarily hear it, but the vibration through the pedal around 55-65mph is very noticeable, especially on smooth roads. There is definitely a pulsing sensation that it getting worse. I was surprisingly able to get an appointment tomorrow morning, so we'll see. It's been at least 10k ago when I first noticed it and I took the truck to get tires rotated and balanced 2x bc I thought it was due to imbalanced tires. I ran BFG's KO2's on my previous truck and never felt that much vibration through the steering wheel or pedal and floorboard.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't necessarily hear it, but the vibration through the pedal around 55-65mph is very noticeable, especially on smooth roads. There is definitely a pulsing sensation that it getting worse. I was surprisingly able to get an appointment tomorrow morning, so we'll see. It's been at least 10k ago when I first noticed it and I took the truck to get tires rotated and balanced 2x bc I thought it was due to imbalanced tires. I ran BFG's KO2's on my previous truck and never felt that much vibration through the steering wheel or pedal and floorboard.
Sounds like mine pretty much. I know mine is not tire balance. I have just over 5k miles and noticed it probably 1-2k ago.

Please keep us updated on what they find.

j1nino

Reaction score
I just started having a similar feeling but I get it from about 20-0mph when slowing down. Doesn't pulse when in 4A or 4H just in 2H. I have 7k miles on the truck.