Front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
So this morning i cycled the drive modes and set to normal again and it appears to have helped with the rpms. It looks identical on screen to what it was at before, has anyone had this happen where it would show its in normal but be acting like a different drive mode?
Mine has gotten stuck in 4wd if I stoped shifted it out to 2wd and then back up. It said 2wd but def was in r4wd. It seems it needs to roll forward about 20-30 ft to release the system. Make sure your tires are at 38 warmed up.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has gotten stuck in 4wd if I stoped shifted it out to 2wd and then back up. It said 2wd but def was in r4wd. It seems it needs to roll forward about 20-30 ft to release the system. Make sure your tires are at 38 warmed up.
too high, dont need that unless you're carrying a ton of stuff or towing

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
too high, dont need that unless you're carrying a ton of stuff or towing
I live on mountain roads so I need a little more stiffer side all for corners. Otherwise I’d be in the 30-33 range.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm subscribed, because I just told someone to get a Gen3 and I don't want their wheels falling off on the highway and it make me look like totally dikwad

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just throwing this out but we ran the raptors as hard as most during the Raptor Assult in UT. Mountainous terrain for sure and high speed. All trucks were at 32 front and 28 rear. That's with two full-size spare tires in the back of each. Just FYI. Not sure more is needed unless you're trying to eeek out .5mpg