Front end pulse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
same exact stuff going on with an added "quite growling" type sound at low speed. From what my paperwork reads and what I was told by advisor... just the IWE was replaced.
How many miles since they replaced it? I’m glad that fixed it for you, I could see it being that, or possibly both of them.

munkhtogtokh

Reaction score
Maybe you guys have same problem as mine , my English is not my 1st language so I will try my best.
When I don’t push the gas pedal (roll) the sound in the front end on the driver side is very noticeable (like something is stuck on the brake disc)it’s really hard to describe it, dealer changed the HUBs IWE on both sides still continueed,
Now they’re waiting for these parts that shown in picture, they told me that due to malfunction of these parts i have the noise and also they told me that this is error from assembly

Hope someway it helps

Attachments

• IMG_9241.jpeg
    IMG_9241.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 12

JCloud

Reaction score
same exact stuff going on with an added "quite growling" type sound at low speed. From what my paperwork reads and what I was told by advisor... just the IWE was replaced.
I have this same type of low growling noise/vibration it happens at lower speeds and is intermittent.

Also, what is an IWE?

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Did you guys make sure you the "lane keeping assistant" is set off? Mine is a Gen 2 but I had the pulsating and once I turned that feature off I was good.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you guys make sure you the "lane keeping assistant" is set off? Mine is a Gen 2 but I had the pulsating and once I turned that feature off I was good.
I will shamefully admit when I took delivery of my Gen 2 I thought I had a tire balance issue until I found that feature haha.

No, not that and the issue with the Gen 3 is much more intense and not felt through the wheel.

XwerX

Reaction score
Check the front differential pinion bearing. I had all the same issues in this thread and the issue was resolved when the front differential was rebuilt.
23 EB truck with 10k miles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter