fox shocks done at 40k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before it is said and done the factory Fox shock will become what is now the "Rancho" on the factory Chevy not even close to the best in the line. Not really up to what the aftermarket will offer---when mine die they will be upgraded just like everything else on the truck. Ford does things not to build a vehicle with the best componets but to make the most profit by saving a nickel here and there. That is literally how they do it.

Some of that might be true but if they went top notch on everything on the truck we would be paying a lot more than 45K for these trucks and there wouldn't be much to do on them either.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before it is said and done the factory Fox shock will become what is now the "Rancho" on the factory Chevy not even close to the best in the line. Not really up to what the aftermarket will offer---when mine die they will be upgraded just like everything else on the truck. (Ford)ALL AUTO MANUFACTURERS) does things not to build a vehicle with the best componets but to make the most profit by saving a nickel here and there. That is literally how they do it.

I fixed that for you... lol