FordRaptorForum.com's Havoc 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaTaxi

IG @the_baja_taxi
Reaction score
I'll check if I can squeeze the wheel in my car tomorrow. Shouldn't be an issue though.

Strap to hood, roof, truck, deflate and put in pass seat. Where there is a will there is a way!

"Roads? Where we are going we don't need roads." Doc Brown

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I have watched the video's. are there guides to help you navigate through the trails? are there certain trails that you may want to avoid because they may be setup for bigger suspension Raptors. I hear there is a pit area for people to hang out at and watch other raptors run. again just looking for anything that helps me be prepared for when we get there. is there a map of all the trails?
Bring an EZ up for shade, lots of water for drinking and washing windows, and don't forget the TP!
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a ticket my plans on attending just fell through the floor and have one available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't know yet what way i will go , i coming from Lords Valley PA , its by I84 . i might hook up with big red and the CT group .

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a stock front shock that they want to part with for a reasonable price I am in the market. No worries if it needs a rebuild or if the collar is seized. We will be at HAVOC doing images so just bring it along.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk