How To Ford Raptor Door Logo Projector Install!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Today hopefully I will fix these! The problem is that they draw too much power from the puddle lights and there isnt a good ground on the door. My plan is to run wires for a relay but I dont know hoe to get wires through door molex (on our trucks)

CLAMUP

Reaction score
Hold on there gtr !!!

I recently purchased your logo projectors and started install last weekend, I installed in the driver side door and connected to the purple puddle wire and the gray ground to the same light, this worked fine all week, yesterday I went to install the passenger door light (this is where it went to shit). lights not working at all, saw flicker as stated after search and read about power consumption being to high for this circuit. so I installed a relay in the passenger side door, this did not work, at this time I have removed all wiring and returned to stock wiring, now I have no puddle lights or bed light working at all, disconnected battery to reset BCM and still no lights, checked fuse and is good, i do have interior lights though, so now i have a couple of questions for GTR or whoever has the same issue:
1) HOW DO I GET THE PUDDLE & BED LIGHTS TO WORK AGAIN ?
2) HOW DO THEY RECOMMEND WIRING THESE IN THIS TYPE OF TRUCK WITH THE LIGHTS CONTROLLED THRU THE BCM?
3) WHAT IS THE TOTAL POWER CONSUMPTION OF THE TWO LIGHTS COMBINED?

IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A GROUP BUY ON THESE LIGHTS THERE IS GOING TO BE A GROUP ANSWER ON THIS PROBLEM?

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased your logo projectors and started install last weekend, I installed in the driver side door and connected to the purple puddle wire and the gray ground to the same light, this worked fine all week, yesterday I went to install the passenger door light (this is where it went to shit). lights not working at all, saw flicker as stated after search and read about power consumption being to high for this circuit. so I installed a relay in the passenger side door, this did not work, at this time I have removed all wiring and returned to stock wiring, now I have no puddle lights or bed light working at all, disconnected battery to reset BCM and still no lights, checked fuse and is good, i do have interior lights though, so now i have a couple of questions for GTR or whoever has the same issue:
1) HOW DO I GET THE PUDDLE & BED LIGHTS TO WORK AGAIN ?
2) HOW DO THEY RECOMMEND WIRING THESE IN THIS TYPE OF TRUCK WITH THE LIGHTS CONTROLLED THRU THE BCM?
3) WHAT IS THE TOTAL POWER CONSUMPTION OF THE TWO LIGHTS COMBINED?

IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A GROUP BUY ON THESE LIGHTS THERE IS GOING TO BE A GROUP ANSWER ON THIS PROBLEM?

I can not speak for GTR as I have no clue who they are and if they're a forum vendor. I can however try and help you answer some questions.

1. Do you still have interior lights? You might want to check the fuse on the passenger side right kick panel and see if you might have blown that fuse. Also when or if you re-install ground to chassis not to grey wire.

2. Please read this and if you have questions you're more than welcome to call me and I can walk you through it. . . Andrew (832) 457 9253 (cell so you can text as well) [email protected]
INSTALL HOW TO: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/image-lights-how-thedoubleaa-com-23436/

3. Forward Voltage: 3.3-3.6V
Forward Current: 700mA

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is about cool as Streetglow neons. Lame and cheeses looking. Should be removing logos for a more clean and aggressive look versus adding more and making it look cheap.

Your truck though so......