How To Ford Raptor Door Logo Projector Install!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Come on people! Gtr lighting is up for a group buy!! We can get these reasonably priced very quickly! Plus I would love the discount to do my rear doors!!

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Come on people! Gtr lighting is up for a group buy!! We can get these reasonably priced very quickly! Plus I would love the discount to do my rear doors!!

I am interested, thought about trying this myself. Are you working with the eBay seller or GTR directly? You should start a separate thread for the group buy if you do move forward with this. Any word on how low they will go based on the demand?

I still want to see a video. I've never seen these in person and I want to see how clear/focused the logo appears on the ground. Do you see the light from these with the door closed ( inside the vehicle ) when you turn off the truck? I thought about adding a door switch so they only come on when the door is open.

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

I just re read your op, you installed these directly into the door? I thought it would be easier to mount them in the door panel. Also, the panel is flat where the bottom of the door is slightly angled.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I'm in for pics! I'm on the fence if I want to do this or not.... It is pretty cool though.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

It'd be cool to just see SVT maybe? SVT in white I wouldn't mind