Ford Performance upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just heard the tune from FP has been shelved. They're working on weep holes and a V8 instead.

Why are idiots like this allowed to spam over and over again with the same garbage? No one gives a crap if you have a v8 or if tou think the v6 sucks. Get a life dude

mhaynes772

Reaction score
Correct - Ford Performance has a new engine coming for this application and that will make this truck a true, fun machine. I feel bad for these ecoboost buyers - they will be like the gen 1 Raptor 5.4 buyers.

Seriously, why has he not been banned yet?!

If I see one more post about a freaking weep hole or a new V8 coming, Im gonna lose it!

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell you what bring over the microscope and i will blow you and your bf

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a ******** simply because I keep posting hate about the 2017 Ford Raptors. Well, I also am a ********* because I post anti-Gen2 stuff under different names across multiple forums. Oh yeah, I'm also a loser because I DON'T EVEN OWN A RAPTOR yet I still take time to hate on the Gen2. If I had a life I'd hate myself even more.

Fixed it for ya

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are idiots like this allowed to spam over and over again with the same garbage? No one gives a crap if you have a v8 or if tou think the v6 sucks. Get a life dude
most of it is sarcasm and jokes... there only a few haters left.

but really the v8 is coming. maybe 2019 or 2020 there is to much pressure not to

now the v8 is out wit the same 10speed transmission roush is working on a roush raptor wit that v8

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
but really the v8 is coming. maybe 2019 or 2020 there is to much pressure not to

The end of the world is coming too. Wait for it.

PS: Those new TVs, laptops and other stuff - don't buy them - there'll be better versions out soon. Wait for them too.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I'd like to blow you, obviously you don't read my posts much or you'd know that was sarcasm idiot. Trigger much?

Fixed it for ya'

True ****** move <-- that's NOT sarcasm, idiot

You don't need to "read my posts much" to know what I mean - because I know sarcasm is rarely obvious when typed and there's no sarcasm emoji

Last edited:

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
most of it is sarcasm and jokes... there only a few haters left.

now the v8 is out wit the same 10speed transmission roush is working on a roush raptor wit that v8

I don't get it....

With a few mods and a simple tune the truck puts down over 600lb*ft of torque. You're practically in diesel territory... and it makes it down low... it's like driving a tractor...

There is no part of me that misses my 5.7 liter hemi.

For me it's all about the numbers and the performance. If they come out with a twin turbo 8 that has more performance I'm all over it... but I don't want a naturally aspirated v8 just to say it's a v8.

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get it....

With a few mods and a simple tune the truck puts down over 600lb*ft of torque. You're practically in diesel territory... and it makes it down low... it's like driving a tractor...

There is no part of me that misses my 5.7 liter hemi.

For me it's all about the numbers and the performance. If they come out with a twin turbo 8 that has more performance I'm all over it... but I don't want a naturally aspirated v8 just to say it's a v8.

That's cause you can afford to buy a v6 raptor unlike these guys that cry about the v8