GEN 2 Ford Factory F150 Raptor beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rmax150

Reaction score
Just take them off. As mentioned, if they use the pry bar, they will get scratched. I loosened them with a ratchet then put the torx socket on my regular drill to screw them out quickly. To tighten, just do a slight snug; no reason to torque them all crazy. Attached is a pic of what they look like without the ring.

IMG_8607.JPG

OP
OP
jamanrr

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
right, I think the dealer has best deals on tires anyway, and I will for sure remove the rings before I take them to the dealership when the time comes to get new tires.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The beadlock tires are a pain in the ass. I am not sure why owners get them. And I bet most owners will never truly use them as intended.
Because I like the looks of the beadlocks - they rock! And since they're not real beadlocks, I'll be using them exactly as intended. ;)

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I left my beauty rings on I just got tires last week dealer had no issue with them. And if they came out and were marked up I would’ve had them buying replacements.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just take them off. As mentioned, if they use the pry bar, they will get scratched. I loosened them with a ratchet then put the torx socket on my regular drill to screw them out quickly. To tighten, just do a slight snug; no reason to torque them all crazy. Attached is a pic of what they look like without the ring.

View attachment 146436
Let’s face facts. The most hideous thing about this pic is not crack attack, it’s his antiquated way of holstering his phone. :lol: