Ford delivery delays!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The same day that I found out it was totaled the dealer ordered my replacement truck. Same truck as I ordered the first time. He confirmed that the zone rep has the new order that night and was going to expedite the replacement order. It’s been almost a week since…. I haven’t hear anything as far as being on any build scheduled yet? This might be a while before I see my truck! The worst part is I sold my 2018 raptor Sunday so no truck right now for me!
You got a beater that’ll do the job till then?

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Transport damage is no joke.

I am also on a Rivian forum. Many buyers who reserved an R1T in 2019-2020 finally got the notice their trucks are manufactured. They then go through an 8-step purchase process and fully pay for the vehicle online. Many are then notified that their vehicle suffered damage during transport. Needless to say their are many pissed off Rivian buyers out there.

9B983BD2-8EAC-4198-9882-9E2C12A39D11.jpeg

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Transport damage is no joke.

I am also on a Rivian forum. Many buyers who reserved an R1T in 2019-2020 finally got the notice their trucks are manufactured. They then go through an 8-step purchase process and fully pay for the vehicle online. Many are then notified that their vehicle suffered damage during transport. Needless to say their are many pissed off Rivian buyers out there.

View attachment 356600
Wow. This is a damn shame! And this truck was prolly on its last leg to the dealer. The drama continues…

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do a lot of home deliveries as well. The worst part? Your out $80-$85k, sometimes with a loan, and you don’t have a vehicle To drive.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bullet Bob ,Yes … it was 6/6 then 6/13 then …as of now I have a build week of 6/20? We will see if that sticks?
Good luck my friend. Ford is shipping trucks to dealerships daily. They should put guys like you in line for the next truck off the assembly line that is close to what you ordered.