Ford delivery delays!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wallybosch

Reaction score
I ordered a 35 package MY22 on October 5 removed auto s/s didn’t get pro power, no spray-in liner, no graphics (all the things that delay production) but yet I still wait…..
Truck went finally went in production after many, many delays on 2-27 built 3-10 and yet I still wait for delivery? I am beyond frustrated! Delivery date has moved three times? Now they gave me a delivery 4-14 to 4-20! Ford need to get their shit together ASAP! I don’t think it should take 6 weeks just to ship a truck! Talked to the general manager at the dealer and he told me Ford doesn’t have enough delivery drivers and that’s what’s causing all the delays! Well the wait continues………

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 35 package MY22 on October 5 removed auto s/s didn’t get pro power, no spray-in liner, no graphics (all the things that delay production) but yet I still wait…..
Truck went finally went in production after many, many delays on 2-27 built 3-10 and yet I still wait for delivery? I am beyond frustrated! Delivery date has moved three times? Now they gave me a delivery 4-14 to 4-20! Ford need to get their shit together ASAP! I don’t think it should take 6 weeks just to ship a truck! Talked to the general manager at the dealer and he told me Ford doesn’t have enough delivery drivers and that’s what’s causing all the delays! Well the wait continues………
I would say 4-6 weeks shipping is standard right now. Don't have enough transporters.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 10/1. Went into production 1/23. Blend 2/2. Built 3/24 (ordered before you, but yet built after you). Awaiting shipment with an estimation of 4/10. Chip shortage, commodity shortage (oh yeah, I ordered a bare 801A with start/stop delete), etc causes the delays. You get put to the side for a chip delay, then when the new chips come in, they complete the line first and you get the scraps if you're lucky. Gotta be patient.