GEN 2 Floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With both mats, do the rubber mats secure with the matt secure pins with the carpeted ones secured in? I picked up my Raptor at the end of Jan and I do not have both sets. I'm actually looking at buying the carpeted ones and use the rubber ones for special occasions - off roading, camping, etc..

I tried to find out from Ford.com if both are supposed to come with the truck, because if so they owe me a set!

The carpet mats use the pins and the rubber mats just sit on top I believe. I can double check when I get my truck back in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only got rubber mats. They have holes that fit into pins coming from floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only got rubber mats. They have holes that fit into pins coming from floor.

For clarification, I have an 802 and only rubber mats.

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Floor Mat comparison

I have the 802 package that came with the factory all weather style rubber liners.
I have always had WeatherTech mats and have liked the protection they offer. We can get lots of salt and snow in our vehicles, so I like to have good floor mats.

Factory 802 liners
+look great, fit good,
- no gas pedal coverage, will spill over by the door sill carpet.

Husky X act
"+"more coverage than Factory 802's, nice rubber material, won't spill over as easy
"-"not easy to wipe out deep grooves, attachment points don't match the factory points.

WeatherTech
"+" best coverage including kick panels and door sill, attachment points match factory which allow switching back to 802 liners, easy to wipe out without removing
"-"maybe the ugliest, hard plastic requires armorall etc to look decent.

After all that, I think I may go WeatherTech for winters and run the factory liners for summer.

OP
OP
C

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driver's side

Thank you for posting those pictures! Very helpful. I wondered about ordering aftermarket mats, but since taking delivery of my truck I've been pretty happy with the mats it came with (both carpet and rubber). My only gripe with the factory rubber mats is that dirt tends to cling to them a little so they always look dirty - not a big deal, they're floor mats after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk