GEN 2 Floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine only came with the rubber all weather mats. I replaced the front with Husky X-act Contours but I'm still running the OEM all weather mat in the back.

Ohiodish

Reaction score
Probably has yours up on his eBay account :)
Sales guy said he would send me out a set, and that the Raptor they just got in does not have them either. Need to check the detail guys ebay... Are they plain black or is there a logo? The picture put up only shows the corner of the mat.

OP
OP
C

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sales guy said he would send me out a set, and that the Raptor they just got in does not have them either. Need to check the detail guys ebay... Are they plain black or is there a logo? The picture put up only shows the corner of the mat.

My truck is at the shop getting wrapped for the next few days so I can't check mine.

I was a little surprised to see both kinds of mats, but I didn't think anything much of it until hearing that yours didn't come the same way. Now I'm curious whose is the anomaly - yours or mine?

Did everyone else here get both carpet and rubber mats in their trucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pretty sure my 801 has rubber only, I had to dump the dirt out of the drivers side and dont remember seeing more mats underneath

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's weird. Mine sure did.
639f5c1f58219a1d6d8f7d539bd14213.jpg201ed9bda84c772b9dc2a12f0772906f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With both mats, do the rubber mats secure with the matt secure pins with the carpeted ones secured in? I picked up my Raptor at the end of Jan and I do not have both sets. I'm actually looking at buying the carpeted ones and use the rubber ones for special occasions - off roading, camping, etc..

I tried to find out from Ford.com if both are supposed to come with the truck, because if so they owe me a set!