2018 SCREW OEM Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aleriionn

Reaction score
I’m looking for or hoping someone knows where to find the raptor embossed rubber floor mats for a 2018 SCREW. I’ve looked everywhere and they don’t exist. Mine are a little worn and I’m looking to replace them. The only set I’ve found are from a junk yard - one set only.

I’m not looking for the F150 embossed versions. Thanks for your help.

STHenry

Reaction score
While I am unable to help you out, you might want to try the classifieds section "Want to Buy". Might be more folks looking there to help you out. Good Luck.

OP
OP
A

Aleriionn

Reaction score
While I am unable to help you out, you might want to try the classifieds section "Want to Buy". Might be more folks looking there to help you out. Good Luck.
I didn’t realize there was a section dedicated to that here. I just joined yesterday and had never scrolled past the gen II section.

Thanks for the heads up.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ask my stealearship but never got an answer,have to stop by,let you know.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obsolete from my stealership,F150 available,found on Ebay,driver side.

kdoll

Reaction score
Has anyone tested the fit of gen3 raptor mats on a gen2? From online pics it looks like the front mats are the same.

kdoll

Reaction score
The 2023 Raptor mats fit the Gen2. I just ordered and received them. Ordered them from Levittown Ford. Check the part number in the attached photo. Pricey but perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_2103.jpeg
    IMG_2103.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 23