GEN 2 First post isn't a good one..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Aussie

Reaction score
What is the service history on this vehicle? If it’s already had recall 21B10 completed and it’s exhibiting a shudder at 1000-1500RPM on throttle tip in between 25-55MPH, it’s eligible for program 21N08, which reverses the update.
No it doesn’t show to have recall 21B10 done, pretty sure it hasn’t had any recalls done, it only ever had 3 oil and filter changes and never been to a dealer since delivery, I’ll see if I can get it looked at by the dealer and maybe get a software update for the PDU/TCU, and go from there..

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
I think you should post your vague concerns all over the internet while biting your nails and worrying about your newly purchased vehicle.

Then you should throw a bunch of money at it to try to fix the issues you have with it based on nothing more than the advice of people on internet forums with no diagnostic check on the vehicle first whatsoever by a qualified tech.

Moral of the story. Experts exist for a reason. Go get your truck looked at by one.

OP
OP
A

Aussie

Reaction score
I think you should post your vague concerns all over the internet while biting your nails and worrying about your newly purchased vehicle.

Then you should throw a bunch of money at it to try to fix the issues you have with it based on nothing more than the advice of people on internet forums with no diagnostic check on the vehicle first whatsoever by a qualified tech.

Moral of the story. Experts exist for a reason. Go get your truck looked at by one.
And I thought the AMG forums were full of wankers…