Finally Finished Custom Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
cat back exhaust, intake and a tune

If you really want to save some money, just buy a good muffler and have it put in place of the stock set-up. There's nothing about the stock exhaust routing that would give an entire cat-back a decent benefit, it's a straight shot for most of the way. I bought the muffler that I wanted, took it to a shop and said "put this in and make it a single 3" all the way back".....total cost, around $240. I had them put a 4" tip on it that was really nice looking but, I sanded it down and painted it black all the way to the muffler.....and love it.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
If you really want to save some money, just buy a good muffler and have it put in place of the stock set-up. There's nothing about the stock exhaust routing that would give an entire cat-back a decent benefit, it's a straight shot for most of the way. I bought the muffler that I wanted, took it to a shop and said "put this in and make it a single 3" all the way back".....total cost, around $240. I had them put a 4" tip on it that was really nice looking but, I sanded it down and painted it black all the way to the muffler.....and love it.

i agree, i did the same thing. used my stock tail pipe and replaced everything else with 3" + a Flowmaster.

Lead Foot

Reaction score
the hidden exhaust is pretty cool,i will go that route with mine when i get to that point...
i hate all the crap on the exhaust tail pipe :~( due to it being behind the tire...