Fiberglass Front Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have been kicking the idea around to make my own fenders. what is it that people want most from these fiberglass fenders? how wide is too wide?

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been kicking the idea around to make my own fenders. what is it that people want most from these fiberglass fenders? how wide is too wide?

Too wide would be more than 5" IMO if its not a race truck.. I haven't seen a whole lot of truck with wider front ends..

Keep it *NON BRO* looking

Sent from my iPhone using My

Last edited:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only took me 1yr and 3 months to get these on haha

230993_888818713724_628510396_n.jpg

Looks great Alan! I've been looking for this thread. Maybe I should have waited to paint too

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

i have been kicking the idea around to make my own fenders

Great idea! Function = Form.
Gotta look good, fit perfectly, and perform flawlessly

OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great Alan! I've been looking for this thread. Maybe I should have waited to paint too

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Great idea! Function = Form.
Gotta look good, fit perfectly, and perform flawlessly

Are you painting it all black or is the flare going to be different?

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I think so. They did a great job matching the fenders but royally screwed up the front flares. Color wasn't even close to matching the other trim. So now it's gonna be Black on Black. Easy to touch up or match later

OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure! I'm pretty happy with lineX and it has held up 2 years. The back you will be able to check out and see what you think.