Fiberglass Front Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptizzle

We are going to have to do a run when my truck gets done.

Ready when you are!

I'm very scared to see your truck in person though.... I know it's going to push me into caging mine out, but that's a good thing! :005:

OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only took me 1yr and 3 months to get these on haha

230993_888818713724_628510396_n.jpg

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
ISFast your currently on the 35 grapplers right? just curious if the fenders would look funny on a 35" tire versus the 37" which is why 99% of people are doing this mod... i will obviously have to do this in steps since its not smart to just get 37's and throw em on... tune is needed and other added on goodies plus the price of tires... damn you fenders! (making me spend more money lol)

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good, Alan. Guessing that's just black primer for now or are they supposed to be matte?

OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ISFast your currently on the 35 grapplers right? just curious if the fenders would look funny on a 35" tire versus the 37" which is why 99% of people are doing this mod... i will obviously have to do this in steps since its not smart to just get 37's and throw em on... tune is needed and other added on goodies plus the price of tires... damn you fenders! (making me spend more money lol)

On the stock wheels they are 35s. On the Methods they are 37s. I will be running my 35s at TRR 2013 this year because I hate to tear up a set of tires that have less than 1k miles on them. Plus the 35s need to be used up because I won't be going back to them. I'm sure there will be lots of pics with 35s and glass fenders from TRR. The pics just don't do the justice these fenders need.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Looks good, Alan. Guessing that's just black primer for now or are they supposed to be matte?

Thanks! The Boatecs come with a flat black color from the factory. I think it is the gel coat or maybe just a primer because if you have to cut or sand on the black it will turn to a grey color and sometimes almost white.

I plan on getting paint and LineX after TRR. I don't want pinstriping on my freshly painted fenders.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool. Looks nice. I'm going to look into at least some lighting upgrades for next year and then maybe I'll show up to the next TRR. Spent too much this year on guns, ammo, and scopes lately to feed that hobby. Good idea on waiting until after TRR to do paint.