Fiberglass Front Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Rap for the INFO!!! I saw where you had problems in the rear but from the pic it was kinda hard to see. Do you have a pic a little bit farther back of the rear?

I'm glad its all one piece the fender and flare. I would assume you would use the old hard ware and wouldn't need to add any correct? Also will the stock wheel liners work or do you have to trash them and do something else? I know you did the aluminum but do you have to do that right off to keep everything together? I've got a few friend "thats it though" that would help me out. Is there much prep to the fenders or are they more or less ready for paint?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any info on the wheel liner? Will the stock ones work or do you need to replace them.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rap for the INFO!!! I saw where you had problems in the rear but from the pic it was kinda hard to see. Do you have a pic a little bit farther back of the rear?

I'm glad its all one piece the fender and flare. I would assume you would use the old hard ware and wouldn't need to add any correct? Also will the stock wheel liners work or do you have to trash them and do something else? I know you did the aluminum but do you have to do that right off to keep everything together? I've got a few friend "thats it though" that would help me out. Is there much prep to the fenders or are they more or less ready for paint?

Any info on the wheel liner? Will the stock ones work or do you need to replace them.

I still haven't fixed this... Probably just going to trim this entire section off.
IMG_1265.jpg

All the hardware from your stock fenders will work for the new glass. The stock liners will not fit up so you're left with getting creative. You may be able to re-use the liners for material only. Regarding prep.. they come in alright condition. There will be a few areas that may need smoothing out before paint but for the most part they aren't all that bad. Some glass comes out like crap but Glassworks did a pretty good job with these.

OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah it did i'm assuming thats the rear of the rear fender correct? I was wondering if the front of the rear well was catching as well.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

My bad not being able to see the shock threw me off. So i'm assuming the other end isn't hitting

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually that is the front side of the rear wheel well. Hasn't hit on the other side yet so maybe this was just a fluke.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Mr. Tizz, you're holding out on pics of your rear bumper...com'on man, share with the rest of the class. :waytogo:

Hahaaa... Forgot I owed you a pic of it!

I'll have to get some other pics for you. Nothing too elaborate but I like it. Personally, I think it looks the best when you're dead center behind the truck looking at it.

2011-11-19104459.jpg

I caught some shit at the dealership today because my plate is zip tied on! I've got a lighted Billet frame that I'm going to throw on the right hand side.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it, its simple and clean...another fine Baker production...and your front bumper is look good too, with the lights. :waytogo:

Adding to the ideas i want to go with a rear bumper for mine. :)

Last edited: