Ffffffaaaaaaakkkkkkk pollen !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the info Nick. I've been watching the new interior product. Looking toward to its release

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the info Nick. I've been watching the new interior product. Looking toward to its release

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Me too!

It's not nearly as "sexy" as a new wax or anything that makes a vehicle shiny, but this product will be a winner. It's GREAT stuff.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well humvee come on out this way we don't have any and its still cold as hell now 34 this morning and raining again.

Haha no thanks to the cold. I can't handle the cold... It was 58 this morning but real feel was 50 and I was getting sniffles! Come down here man. Gonna be mid 70's this wknd and 80's next week. I'll help you wash the pollen off don't worry

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With regards to netix's comment about being vacuum tight.. I always have either heat or AC on. Next time you are washing your truck have it idle while washing the doors and often you will see the seams blowing large bubbles. It kinda helps pressurize the interior holding the dust pollen and anything else out.

Of course this theory goes away when the window is opened but I ever open my windows pretty much for that reason.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's still some getting sucked in the vent. Your point is a valid one - I use the HVAC system in my home more than I'd like for the same reason. But your truck will pull in junk through the vent still (why you can smell dusty environments, a skunk, etc)