Ffffffaaaaaaakkkkkkk pollen !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck has a green hue over the whole outside. Have to use Claritin and Nasonex every day. I'm surrounded by woods here, which is a good thing, but the pollen sucks.

For the inside of our vehicles, I use 303 wipes and Cockpit Premium

I really like the sun protection from the 303 too.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm just waiting until this crap is over with so I can detail the hell out of the truck

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interior protectant <--- Didnt even know about this... Lol

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well humvee come on out this way we don't have any and its still cold as hell now 34 this morning and raining again.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Well humvee come on out this way we don't have any and its still cold as hell now 34 this morning and raining again.

How do you not have any yet?? I drove just a little south and my allergies kicked in. I have about 6" of fresh snow today to insulate me from allergies at home but again just a little south where the snow had melted my allergies kicked in like crazy. You were golfing a week ago so how in the heck do you not have allergens in the air yet? Lucky!

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Meguiars natural shine protectant because it's not oily like Armor-all.

Also, these:

SwifferDuster.jpg

I know they aren't the coolest truck mod, but throw one in your door compartment and you won't regret it.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pollen is nasty, no doubt about it.

Safely cleaning it from your interior is much easier than cleaning it from your paint through!

The pollen itself is slightly abrasive, so if it's drug across your dash/painted panels inside your truck, the chances are high that it will leave behind small scratches. It needs to be emulsified by a liquid before it can safely be removed.

Our Leather and Interior Cleaner will do the trick at safely removing it from your interior. Removing it with a duster of even a dry MF towel can sometimes have sketchy results.

Pollen is a real pain to deal with, luckily it doesn't stay around for long. Weather the storm and you'll be pollen free in no time!

P.S., if you guys can hold out until the end of the month, we have a new interior product coming out with some AWESOME anti-static properties that will smack pollen right in it's face!