Feeler - 2014 SE Screw Long Travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is no way to bump your post count

Haha, I know I've been slacking in contributing here lately. I gotta get back to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

It's really hard me to understand why you want to sell such good truck and especial if you are going to buy Scab later on. You do know that it takes real men to drive Screw, no matter what those pansy Scab owners say.

Wish you good luck with sale but also hope that you get to keep it :biggrin:

In reality I should have left it stock, kept the parts and waiting to pickup the scab. Hindsight is 20/20. If I had the skill, I'd strip it and go back to stock, and just trade her in. But it don't work out that way!

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, I know I've been slacking in contributing here lately. I gotta get back to it!

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

In reality I should have left it stock, kept the parts and waiting to pickup the scab. Hindsight is 20/20. If I had the skill, I'd strip it and go back to stock, and just trade her in. But it don't work out that way!

I wish that you saved that front set up too. Would be lot easier to send it this way :biggrin:
I wish you all the best with sale!

KillerKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's easy... Trade this for my stock truck :biggrin:

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's easy... Trade this for my stock truck :biggrin:

I've been offered that a few times. Not out of the realm of possibility but would need cash on the other end

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
someone buy this, got my eyes on a scab and a yukon, do it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.