Feeler - 2014 SE Screw Long Travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the to high one's are just looking for a raptor the to low ones already have a raptor and want the upgrades you have.

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
people who complain about prices being too low are friendly... but not actual buyers.

Seems like a tough secondary market right now. That other truck I was watching hasn't moved either.... Maybe the gen2 hype has something to do with it?

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
people who complain about prices being too low are friendly... but not actual buyers.

Seems like a tough secondary market right now. That other truck I was watching hasn't moved either.... Maybe the gen2 hype has something to do with it?

I think guys are waiting to see how the gen 2s do first. That's my thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw your new price drop....you must have a major hard-on for a scab cause that's stupid cheap!

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just saw your new price drop....you must have a major hard-on for a scab cause that's stupid cheap!

Haha I figured in what I would see here in NJ for a stock screw on trade. Which was about 48k, I'm taking a decent loss but not horrible. It'll only be up there at that price for a bit. After a while I'll pull it and come to my senses again!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
drive it up to watertown ford trade it for the scab they have a white one in I think I'd have to look again and a ruby also an older 2010

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Wilson you should grab this one for a work truck soon

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Price drop bump, $64,250

Status
Not open for further replies.