Smurfrunner -- Sold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Wasn't this truck the one Ken Block used on tracks in the snow? Damn, this is a stellar deal for someone. Someone here needs to sell a Rolex and buy this, keep it in the community.

GLWS

OP
OP
Jetjock15

Jetjock15

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't this truck the one Ken Block used on tracks in the snow? Damn, this is a stellar deal for someone. Someone here needs to sell a Rolex and buy this, keep it in the community.

GLWS
Good catch. Yes they built another one just like this for Ken. And they were both wrapped the similar for making Doonies 2. The one on tracks wasn’t linked the same but custom suspension for the tracks and big utility bed cage and had other cool stuff. But ya same year similar monster wrap. That pic on trailer, the one on tracks was there too on another trailer

OP
OP
Jetjock15

Jetjock15

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At first I thought the thread title was @smurfslayer for sale. I was afraid to open it and then realized my error. I suspect that he might just be willing to sell himself to raise $80k ... and it might be worth it. :)
What’s his name about lol. That doesn’t seem nice!

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good catch. Yes they built another one just like this for Ken. And they were both wrapped the similar for making Doonies 2. The one on tracks wasn’t linked the same but custom suspension for the tracks and big utility bed cage and had other cool stuff. But ya same year similar monster wrap. That pic on trailer, the one on tracks was there too on another trailer
Looks like that one is also for sale.

https://lbilimited.com/offerings/ken-blocks-2009-ford-f-150-raptortrax/

Status
Not open for further replies.