2019 SCREW Performance Blue Stage 2 - Modded FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this still available? I would send you a PM but the site seems to be having some troubles right now. Also, I know you are saying you need a diesel but would you want a Gen3? Thanks!

Truck is still for sale - PM me some info on the 3rd gen.

OP
OP
J

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumpity bump - looking to get back into a diesel. Open to any reasonable negotiation. Truck is mint!!

Froadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I’ve got a 2019 performance blue and jealous of what you’ve done to yours! Good luck with the sale. Gonna be a great deal for the next owner.

Raptor Rob

Reaction score
Is this Truck still for Sale? Would You be interested in a trade for a 17 F250 Platinum with 65xxx miles on it? It has the 6.7 in it.

OP
OP
J

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this Truck still for Sale? Would You be interested in a trade for a 17 F250 Platinum with 65xxx miles on it? It has the 6.7 in it.

Truck is still "for sale" yes, but admittedly with the slow market and lowered prices - I am driving it with a smile on my face. I am only interested in trades for a 1 ton Cummins or a well sorted 5.9 srw, but thank you for the offer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter