Fast and loud just went to crap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was just watching an older episode when Richard first took the crew to check out the new space he rented. At one point he ends up doing donuts in a Stingray and while spinning around you catch a glimpse at a Ferrari F40 tucked in the corner of the warehouse. This is like 3 episodes before they actually "buy" the F40.

I never noticed that...good eye!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the show is interesting and not full of swear words I like it. You can go out and buy 3 cars in one day but that is 3 episodes so does it really matter? or should they only buy car's once a day or is everyone saying only show the ones on tv that you're doing now. This is not a reality show it's a show on buying and fixing and selling cars.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Extracted from their FB posting:
"No Fast N' Loud tonight. We don't know the exact date of when Season 2 comes back, but we'll post it as soon as we do! Now what are you going to do tonight?"

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Extracted from their FB posting:
"No Fast N' Loud tonight. We don't know the exact date of when Season 2 comes back, but we'll post it as soon as we do! Now what are you going to do tonight?"

******** with my Wednesday evening routine... They better get back to filming...

maybe they read this thread?:gr_guns: