F150 Tow Mirrors on a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bruce7105

Reaction score
I tow 3 or 4 times a year so i got tow mirrors which slide over your mirrors and lock in place. They are model specific to the F-150 mirrors they don't block anything from your stock mirrors and they mount in a matter of seconds and work great and they were like $70. I didn't want to make big changes just to tow a few times a year, couldn't find the link to where i bought mine but did a quick search o E-bay and found them if you search for F-150 tow mirror extensions. I've used them since 2017 work great and didn't have to change the looks of the truck just to tow a few times a year

F-150 tow mirrors.jpg

JP77

Reaction score
I tow 3 or 4 times a year so i got tow mirrors which slide over your mirrors and lock in place. They are model specific to the F-150 mirrors they don't block anything from your stock mirrors and they mount in a matter of seconds and work great and they were like $70. I didn't want to make big changes just to tow a few times a year, couldn't find the link to where i bought mine but did a quick search o E-bay and found them if you search for F-150 tow mirror extensions. I've used them since 2017 work great and didn't have to change the looks of the truck just to tow a few times a year

View attachment 145221
I use these as well for a travel trailer. I also have a full time camera on the trailer to eliminate all blind spots.

_veloci_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use these as well for a travel trailer. I also have a full time camera on the trailer to eliminate all blind spots.

Definitely agree with using cameras if able. It's only a matter of time before all mirrors are replaced by them anyway.

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a lot of research on converting to tow mirrors. Even for my 800a without 360 and blis they are close to 1K.
IIRCC over 2K for the high option mirrors.

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Towed the Pontoon this weekend. The tow mirrors that were on my Power Wagon were better, but the mirrors on the Raptor did just fine. If I towed a lot more I honestly would have bought a Ford Super Duty Tremor, but as little as I tow, the Raptor is doing its job.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 145221
I like these but according to each site that sells these they don’t fit our mirrors because of the puddle lights.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We pull an Airstream throughout the summer (when Parks are open) and usually feel fine with the stock mirrors. Getting removable extensions would be great. Hope someone has a good alternative.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like these but according to each site that sells these they don’t fit our mirrors because of the puddle lights.

I have **** tow mirrors and they fit just fine and have cut outs for the lights.
I don't use them often as I can see around my TT pretty well, and I'm kinda lazy, but they do work.