F150 Tow Mirrors on a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
So the official start of summer for my family starts next weekend when we put the Pontoon Boat in the water for the season. I have zero concern about the trucks ability to move the boat, but I just realized after 16 years of owning trucks with towing mirrors, I’ve got a whole new experience headed my way. My Google Search has come up marginal at best so I ask you fine folks here, is there anybody with experience putting the F150 Tow Mirrors on the Raptor?

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3CA8D321-7E3E-462D-A1A5-A9C590EF7BDB.jpeg I pulled my Avalon 24ft Tri toon with my 17 Raptor and the mirrors work fine, you can see down both sides you just can’t see directly behind it. I would pull your toon first and see what you think before putting dumbo ears on a Raptor.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The raptor is wider already anyways, so the normal mirrors can probably see around things the same as wider mirrors on an f150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorRich19

Reaction score
I pull my boat with the regular mirrors. Given the width and height of the truck I suspect you will be fine with the standard mirrors. I have no issue. I agree with another post who suggested trying it out first before putting in bigger mirrors.

Tony Andrews

Reaction score
Put Snap and Zap brand tow mirrors from Amazon on my Gen1. Drove 6000 miles this summer and they worked pretty well. Most people wouldn't notice them. They have the same brand on Amazon for the Gen 2.

Crosby

Reaction score
Towed my boat for the 1st time about 2 weeks ago, no issues with the mirrors or blind spots. I'd leave it, changing out mirrors isn't exactly an easy mod.