F/S: [Group Buy] Rear Facing Amber Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a Christmas present today!

Thanx Blue!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent, they said either today or Friday, so I'm glad you got an early Christmas present!

Post up some pics when you install. Hope you like, let me know if you have any questions and Thank you.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excellent, they said either today or Friday, so I'm glad you got an early Christmas present!

Post up some pics when you install. Hope you like, let me know if you have any questions and Thank you.

That took a whole 2 minutes to install - you said it take 5 - what the hell!

:)

Here ya go!!! We're ready - New lights and tires!

IMG_0747_zps06c6defc.jpg

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my present a little early too! Love em. I will zip tie them in tomorrow and post up a pic. I'm the one who wanted white ones ;)
Thanks Blue

D

Deleted member 12951

My decals in my opinion was blocking too much light. So I did a super simple mod with some floaty tube foam to hold the bracket up (even with the zip ties it would fall down) so I could fully extend the headrest. A tad concerned with the lights hitting the window so put a piece behind it to keep it away from the middle window. A bit tacky looking but better functionality.

Before:
d60f5062c0ca6fa919e6eb61866126b0.jpg

Mod:
09f53f1ce6a82441a87c819a438ff06c.jpg

Better!
363f02649973506a47c4d35606ede645.jpg

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My decals in my opinion was blocking too much light. So I did a super simple mod with some floaty tube foam to hold the bracket up (even with the zip ties it would fall down) so I could fully extend the headrest. A tad concerned with the lights hitting the window so put a piece behind it to keep it away from the middle window. A bit tacky looking but better functionality.

Smart idea....or you could just have moved the TMX sticker.....Haha.

They are plenty bright, that's for sure.

D

Deleted member 12951

Maybe use PVC pipe and paint it or plasti-dip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are better ways to do it, that's for sure. But it was something quick, something that I had, did what I wanted to accomplish and is soft so it won't damage the headrest or top of the seat.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are better ways to do it, that's for sure. But it was something quick, something that I had, did what I wanted to accomplish and is soft so it won't damage the headrest or top of the seat.

Take a closer look at where your zip ties are located. I zipped mine right where those notches are located on the headrest pole and if you get the zip tie in one of those grooves...it will not move.

I would still opt to just relocated the TMX sticker and call Jason to send you a new one... : )

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine never would tighten down using the head rest notches. With their location on the side of the post it just wouldn't sink in and tighten. I went another route and it sits perfectly in spite of that.