F/S: [Group Buy] Rear Facing Amber Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please note: If you want one of these for Snoball, the cutoff date for taking orders is this coming Friday 12/19/14.

The KC Cyclone is available in Amber, Red or White. You can choose any color or combo, the price is the same. If you don't have a specific request, I will assume you want all Ambers.

I can also add an On/Off Switch for an additional $5.

Thank you for all of the orders, I'm glad everyone is happy.

Last edited:

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Include me in group C for the rear facing with WHITE KC Cyclones and an On/Off switch. Stand by for $180 Paypal. Jay

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Group C guys, Do not send funds until we have 5 guys please. I order the parts at one time.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Include me in group C for the rear facing with WHITE KC Cyclones and an On/Off switch. Stand by for $180 Paypal. Jay

Added. Thanks

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I sent payment already...
Can you place the On/Off switch close to the power plug?

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I sent payment already...
Can you place the On/Off switch close to the power plug?

Haha, no worries and yes.

Three more needed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wont leave you guys hanging, if it's only you two by Friday I will still make the bars for you since you may be relying on this for Snoball. Go ahead and send your paypal now also. I will start cutting the brackets tomorrow, but won't order the Cyclones from KC until Friday.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
easy to retro-fit the on/off switch on the first builds?

I'll bring a switch for you to Snoball. You just need to find me/Big Blue. Not sure if the weather will be conducive for a parking lot install, but I will certainly show you what you need to do. If the weather isn't bad, I have the required tools on board.