F/S: [Group Buy] Rear Facing Amber Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I'll bring a switch for you to Snoball. You just need to find me/Big Blue. Not sure if the weather will be conducive for a parking lot install, but I will certainly show you what you need to do. If the weather isn't bad, I have the required tools on board.

Thanks!!

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I sent payment already...
Can you place the On/Off switch close to the power plug?

Three more needed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered your Cyclones last night and have already built the brackets/cords. Lights should be here by Monday, so I am shooting to have your bars in the mail before I head out to Snoball Pre-Run next friday. I'll keep you posted. Please be sure you gave me your mailing address.

P.S. - Here is your cord Jay with inline switch...

imagejpg1_zpse669880a.jpg

Last edited:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered your Cyclones last night and have already built the brackets/cords. Lights should be here by Monday, so I am shooting to have your bars in the mail before I head out to Snoball Pre-Run next friday. I'll keep you posted. Please be sure you gave me your mailing address.

P.S. - Here is your cord Jay with inline switch...

imagejpg1_zpse669880a.jpg

Thanx! paypal payment has address included in "NOTES". Let me know if you need it again.

Rick

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of switch is that? Might run mine from under dash and use double sided tape to affix switch to console.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kind of switch is that? Might run mine from under dash and use double sided tape to affix switch to console.

Just a basic 12V inline switch. Do a search on Amazon, they have dozens and these are pretty easy to install. Does't matter if you splice into Positive or Negative since you just need an interruption in the circuit.

I have to admit, it's a nice addition. I run my bar all the time now and got tired of pulling it in and out so I retro fitted a switch on mine. If it's an occasional use thing, not really necessary IMO.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lights came in from KC early! Will be able to finish these today and get them in the mail tomorrow. Happy Holidays!

Regards,

imagejpg1_zpsbc9836ce.jpg

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lights came in from KC early! Will be able to finish these today and get them in the mail tomorrow. Happy Holidays!

Regards,

imagejpg1_zpsbc9836ce.jpg

Hum, I see you have an odd number (9) of Cyclones. I'm assuming the left over clear one is for the new suit you are building for Iron Man....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dy9tAhweeU

BTW - you'll never get that 5 minutes you wasted on watching that video.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hum, I see you have an odd number (9) of Cyclones. I'm assuming the left over clear one is for the new suit you are building for Iron Man....

BTW - you'll never get that 5 minutes you wasted on watching that video.

LOL, 3 lights on each bar and a customer requested his bar in all whites. :favorites13: