Everytime @ car wash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
water restrictions don't allow you to wash your vehicle in the driveway...and besides, they say the don't reuse the water. lol

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran mine through the touchless for 60k miles until I became an ADAMS fanatic. But I don't do the double bucket thing. Waste of soap. Pressure wash off the big chunks. Foam cannon that hog and hand wash it. I'm a believer now. Looks cleaner and shinier than it did new........

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran mine through the touchless for 60k miles until I became an ADAMS fanatic. But I don't do the double bucket thing. Waste of soap. Pressure wash off the big chunks. Foam cannon that hog and hand wash it. I'm a believer now. Looks cleaner and shinier than it did new........

With the rain we had the last week I can park my truck in the driveway and have a distilled water bath...

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
I used to do the two bucket wash but now just use 6 or 7 wash mitts instead. No dirty mitt ever goes back in the wash bucket so no need for dirt guard etc.

Not sure why I bother now with the pin striping!

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Detailer comes to my house or the shop for $40 bucks.. just did a hand wax and the usual for the same $40 ... If you are ever in Vegas let me know ill send him your way

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm with ya. Most of the time, I just blast the shit off, foam gun it, and wash it using two wash wedges. I won't be due for a good polish for a while, so I'm not worried. I can't be too picky in the winter either, despite warm water in my buckets, my hose water is still ******* freezing.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, pressure washer and lots of suds with a foam gun or foam cannon.

If the truck is really dirty, I will use a single bucket with warm water to rinse out the wedge or pad between panels.

-Dan