Every Moonroof leaks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daaaaaan

Reaction score
How about facts and not hyperbole?

Do you know how many trucks Ford sells in a year? Two threads do not equal a majority.

Hyperbole? My comment was meant to be taken literally as I provided information. Unlike your personal opinion, which provides none.

:favorites13:

daaaaaan

Reaction score
My current 15 Platinum does not leak either, but does rattle (even after the TSB, which Ford has issued for both issues....weird to have a TSB for such a "rare" problem)

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moonroof leaks

My 2015 King Ranch never leaked, I owned it for 16 months before I traded it in for my Raptor!

I've washed my Raptor twice now, and no leaks whatsoever! That ******* salesman just wants to scare you ☹️

Last edited:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hyperbole? My comment was meant to be taken literally as I provided information. Unlike your personal opinion, which provides none.

:favorites13:

Yes hyperbole in two threads, not facts or data.

I've owned dual panel moon roofs in 7 cars over the last 7 years and none of them leaked.

This is only 7 data points out of millions of vehicles sold and is anecdotal evidence to the contrary of what you have posted. Should I now exaggerate these 7 data points to claim no moon roofs leak?

I think not.

If you think Ford doesn't carefully manage their warranty costs, where there would be real data, you're living on the moon.

Statistically speaking, far more people post on the internet when they have issues, or have an agenda to promote. People don't normally go out of their way to brag about their moon roofs not leaking.

Moon roof leaks are not common.

Last edited:

daaaaaan

Reaction score
Yet they have TSB's for both leaks & rattles.

Can't wait til your rear doors freeze in the winter next year :mwah1:

Didn't stop me from ordering a 17' tho!

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2017 Raptor has not leaked or rattled. Of course it's only 5 days old. My wife's 2011 Edge sport has the Panoramic moonroof at hasn't leaked or rattled in the 6yrs we've owned it.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if we create a thread about moonroofs not leaking would that mean there are not problems with the roof?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk