Engine/Turbos blown under 1100 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PandaBoi

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely sorry to hear about your Raptor, should be covered under warranty no questions asked.

Surprised no one has asked, which truck won the 0-60 tho lol?
The Gen2. He has a base base model raptor with as few features as possible. It’s like an XLT raptor and although mine lost a lot of power due to the shifting issue I still think he would have won since he was a lot lighter.

He has a Cobb tune and cold air intake too that he’s had on stage 1 in the past and the damn truck had a 0-60 in just under 4 seconds. It was like a rocket launching I swear haha. But he of course went stock when we compared times. That truck is the reason I got mine actually (along with a long desire for the model since release).

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will find that 1st and 2nd are so low and these things rev so quickly it's hard to get it shifted manually in time. I use the paddles in manual/sport for sand duties just to keep ti in the sweet spot. But even there 1-2 takeoffs are so quick it's almost impossible to hit it right without losing 3-400rpm's.
Yup, theres a reason it goes 1-3-5 in normie mode.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Gen2. He has a base base model raptor with as few features as possible. It’s like an XLT raptor and although mine lost a lot of power due to the shifting issue I still think he would have won since he was a lot lighter.

He has a Cobb tune and cold air intake too that he’s had on stage 1 in the past and the damn truck had a 0-60 in just under 4 seconds. It was like a rocket launching I swear haha. But he of course went stock when we compared times. That truck is the reason I got mine actually (along with a long desire for the model since release).
Thats pretty impressive time. Never forget eliminating weight is adding free horsepower. Think about it, it takes 300 extra horsepower just to get an additional second and a half for a trx based on the weight.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, breaks truck racing, posts about it on internet. Nevermind them digging into it further and checking all the datalogs that have already been sent to ford, because its connected to them every minute of every day.
racing???? some of you on herte a such pansies. he did nothing different than a wot merg. Some of you fear using not factory wiper fluid in case your warranty is voided.

lcorona124

Reaction score
I’ve never driven east to west coast but I’ve got to imagine that at least 50% of it would be set it and forget it cruise speeds. Sounds like this is not that great but I’m not paying for shipping costs.
How much are you getting quoted? I need to get mine to west coast too