Electrical battery issue or what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you 1000%, never heard of battery not getting charged enough before.. As long as the Alternator is hi performance it shouldnt be an issue. It is sad that is happening..
The problem is that all of the computer BS is drawing power when your truck is off. Quite a lot of power. It's not just a matter of making up the drain from starting the vehicle, it also has to make up for a day's worth of software mästurbation.

OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Reaction score
The problem is that all of the computer BS is drawing power when your truck is off. Quite a lot of power. It's not just a matter of making up the drain from starting the vehicle, it also has to make up for a day's worth of software mästurbation.

was thinking the same exact thing..

dart raptor

Reaction score
I had same problem put in new battery and no problems . My truck sat for awhile in Michigan before being shiped, so I don't know if this was a problem.

Beinkounter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does my window bounce back issues have any relationship to a bad battery???
Thanks Anthony
I didn't have an issue with the windows. But the truck would go into deep sleep mode if left for more than 3 days without driving. Once I put in a fresh battery, it was fine. I can leave it a week or more and it'll fire right back up.

OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Reaction score
I didn't have an issue with the windows. But the truck would go into deep sleep mode if left for more than 3 days without driving. Once I put in a fresh battery, it was fine. I can leave it a week or more and it'll fire right back up.
Ohhhhh kkkk, Got it! Thanks. that happens to mine if i work w the doors open (Vacuum out mats) for a bit and just park it.. Not even 3 days..