Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did have a full alignment done. It didn’t really fix the steering wheel problem. I’m honestly not sure that the mechanic that did my springs was very experienced in doing trucks. He can with all sorts of recommendations, on custom muscle car builds, but when I asked him to install the Whipple Stage 1 Kit, & the Eibaches, he had a HUGE problem compressing the springs. He had to send them out to have them compressed. Honestly, I lost all confidence in him after that. Since then, I’ve been second guessing everything that seems off.
I did my springs myself and it is quite the challenge without the proper spring compressor, I managed to do it with two sets of strut spring compressors but I wouldn’t think any less of my mechanical abilities if I would of needed to take it to a local 4x4 shop to swap the springs. I was just unwilling to wait until they got around to doing it and based on other work I did have them do on previous vehicles I’m not impressed with their” attention to detail”, shall we say. I guess I’m no help on the steering wheel misalignment.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Really? Everywhere I’ve ever read, they say that the 19-20 may still have a little rake, because they only give 1.7” of lift. Interesting…
The claimed lift heights are 2.5" on 17-18 trucks and 1.7" on the 19-20 trucks. However, the 19-20 trucks still end up a little nose high about half the time.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love Nick… I’m a customer, but unless you are installing a “bro lift” keep “blocks” out of your suspension vocabulary. I KNOW he sales Deavers.
Sometimes people use them as a way to get the height and bide their time before making the full investment into Deavers or Icons. Just a nice option to have available if needed.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes people use them as a way to get the height and bide their time before making the full investment into Deavers or Icons. Just a nice option to have available if needed.
I get it, but when I had a business based around Evolutions and WRX’s I spent more time talking people out of what they thought they wanted and into what would make them happy (Usually at my expense). And couldn’t spend money on advertising because I couldn’t cover the work I had. I get the stop gap but people (back then) usually we’re happier with waiting to be happy vs spending twice for something now. That was before Amazon now and definitely not after Amazon “before”.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I get it, but when I had a business based around Evolutions and WRX’s I spent more time talking people out of what they thought they wanted and into what would make them happy (Usually at my expense). And couldn’t spend money on advertising because I couldn’t cover the work I had. I get the stop gap but people (back then) usually we’re happier with waiting to be happy vs spending twice for something now. That was before Amazon now and definitely not after Amazon “before”.
No doubt that full leaf springs are the better option. But if someone just dropped $399 + install + alignment on Eibachs and they're not happy with the look and they weren't planning to spending $1631 + LTL freight, then the blocks are a way to hold them over for a bit.