Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRP

Reaction score
Looking for some help.. I had the 2.5 Eibach springs installed in my 2020 over a month ago, and my front end sits 1/2” higher than my rear end (nose high). I thought this only happened with the 17-18… Is there something specific that would be causing this? No other issues. Still have 35” tires and stock wheels.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for some help.. I had the 2.5 Eibach springs installed in my 2020 over a month ago, and my front end sits 1/2” higher than my rear end (nose high). I thought this only happened with the 17-18… Is there something specific that would be causing this? No other issues. Still have 35” tires and stock wheels.
Brand new springs up front, 3 year old springs in the back...sounds like your stock rear springs have sagged a bit. At least, that's my guess.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's actually the opposite. The 17-18 trucks usually end up at the correct height, but the 19-20 trucks sometimes end up nose high. You can do a taller block in the rear or upgrade leaf springs with something like Icon or Deaver.

CRP

Reaction score
It's actually the opposite. The 17-18 trucks usually end up at the correct height, but the 19-20 trucks sometimes end up nose high. You can do a taller block in the rear or upgrade leaf springs with something like Icon or Deaver.
Really? Everywhere I’ve ever read, they say that the 19-20 may still have a little rake, because they only give 1.7” of lift. Interesting…

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? Everywhere I’ve ever read, they say that the 19-20 may still have a little rake, because they only give 1.7” of lift. Interesting…
I put the same springs on my 19, and like you, I got more than 1.7 inches of lift. My front was just barely higher than the rear. I’ve since put Fox Factory Race Series shocks on, which brought the front down some. I just added a two tire chase rack , so I’m pretty level front to back but slightly lower on drivers side, fuel tank and my fat ass I reckon. New Deavers for the rear are in the near future for me.

CRP

Reaction score
I put the same springs on my 19, and like you, I got more than 1.7 inches of lift. My front was just barely higher than the rear. I’ve since put Fox Factory Race Series shocks on, which brought the front down some. I just added a two tire chase rack , so I’m pretty level front to back but slightly lower on drivers side, fuel tank and my fat ass I reckon. New Deavers for the rear are in the near future for me.
LOL.. my drivers side is slightly lower than my passenger side, also. That I did just figure with the gas tank and always sitting on that side it just tends to lean to that side over time. My last truck did the same thing over time.. I also have the same thing as someone else here, with the steering wheel being just slightly off line at full rest. I’m wondering if I should have the front end calibrated by Ford. I’ve heard some other Raptor owners doing it after installing the new from springs, due to the live valve.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL.. my drivers side is slightly lower than my passenger side, also. That I did just figure with the gas tank and always sitting on that side it just tends to lean to that side over time. My last truck did the same thing over time.. I also have the same thing as someone else here, with the steering wheel being just slightly off line at full rest. I’m wondering if I should have the front end calibrated by Ford. I’ve heard some other Raptor owners doing it after installing the new from springs, due to the live valve.
They recommend having a front end alignment after installing the springs. Any tire/ alignment shop should be able to do it . I did get an alignment after installing the Eibachs but to be honest I couldn’t tell the difference.
The bigger conundrum is if to have the ride height sensors recallibrated. There’s several threads about recalibrating them on here. I did not do it after installing the Eibachs and I haven’t done it with the FFRS shocks.

CRP

Reaction score
They recommend having a front end alignment after installing the springs. Any tire/ alignment shop should be able to do it . I did get an alignment after installing the Eibachs but to be honest I couldn’t tell the difference.
The bigger conundrum is if to have the ride height sensors recallibrated. There’s several threads about recalibrating them on here. I did not do it after installing the Eibachs and I haven’t done it with the FFRS shocks.
I did have a full alignment done. It didn’t really fix the steering wheel problem. I’m honestly not sure that the mechanic that did my springs was very experienced in doing trucks. He can with all sorts of recommendations, on custom muscle car builds, but when I asked him to install the Whipple Stage 1 Kit, & the Eibaches, he had a HUGE problem compressing the springs. He had to send them out to have them compressed. Honestly, I lost all confidence in him after that. Since then, I’ve been second guessing everything that seems off.