Installed Eibach Pros w/38's. Now having issues with passenger rear shock dropping and not coming back.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Christian92

Reaction score
Dealer is saying issue caused by aftermarket suspension (coils) and therefore cannot service it. This means there is in fact an issue and they recommend taking to a shop that's offroad worthy. Has anybody had any similiar issues? It started last weekend when I loaded about 8 5-gallon paint buckets on the bed.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd reach out to Eibach directly and see if they've had any issues regarding your springs and tire/wheel weight, might help them identify patterns as well.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right?? That was my first thought. That's why I took it to get the shock serviced/replaced but they said they're unable due to springs not being oem. Typical. On a blown shock does it only do it sometimes? Other times it works fine?
if its a blown shock, it will be all the time. if the blown seal is small enough, there could be a little rebound if the compression is fast enough just due to pressure changes, but it wont work properly. and yes, aftermarket suspenion pretty much voids all warranty related issues