Economical Mid-Travel Kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have recently installed the evil +2 midtravel kit on my 2014 Gen 1 . It came with Eliminators - and limit straps and DK half shafts plus the tie rods . Haven’t abused it yet but I think it’s a solid kit maybe going neck and neck with the RPG kit in terms of price ?

Post up some pictures

Kaled

Reaction score
Here are some additional pics I didn’t have a lot of pics of the suspension upfront . Forget to mention that the truck has 3.0 Icon Zetas front and rear . So the evil gives you the opportunity to have aftermarket Coilovers to work with their kits you just need the right weld washer / misalignment spacers .

Attachments

• IMG_1869.jpeg
    IMG_1869.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1754.jpeg
    IMG_1754.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1751.jpeg
    IMG_1751.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1738.jpeg
    IMG_1738.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1676.jpeg
    IMG_1676.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
Psirus7

Psirus7

Reaction score
I have recently installed the evil +2 midtravel kit on my 2014 Gen 1 . It came with Eliminators - and limit straps and DK half shafts plus the tie rods . Haven’t abused it yet but I think it’s a solid kit maybe going neck and neck with the RPG kit in terms of price ?
That looks like a super solid kit for the $$$. Especially if you decide to just run bumps without the bypasses.

Kaled

Reaction score
Yes I’m planning on getting bumps upfront I have one in the rear . I also heard that the bump kits upfront might kiss the LCA pads on every bump on the road but I don’t think that’s a problem . Also planning to install the front strengthening plates soon , these came as an option on the kit and standard on the LT kit .

Kaled

Reaction score
Hi again , sorry for the late pics of the kit here you go .. I have some rust spots here a there due to the welding required for the limit straps as you can see .