East Coast " Vendor " location!!

What company would you like to see on the east coast?

• Outlaw

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Addictive Desert Designs

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • RPG

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Total Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icon

• King

• Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WSI is the best raptor fabricator in the Midwest! Not only can he build incredible products he will also work with you and possibly help with installation.

Before the SnoBall 500 WSI installed his classic prerunner front bumper on my Raptor in my garage with the outside temp at 15 degrees.

Then WSI was in vacation and took time out of his vacation to install a rear bumper and race rack on my truck.

I live in the Detroit suburbs and he lives in the KC suburbs. About 12 hours apart.

Granted he isn't selling suspension parts but what he can provide is custom fabrication and installation to make your Raptor stand out from the rest.

I would contact him if you are interested in something. You would be surprised at the steps WSI will take to make sure your a satisfied customer. He is also willing to give step by step instructions over the phone to any welding shop you bring his products to have them installed.

If you want/need a big job he centrally located and within a days drive for most everyone.

I realize he isn't on the east coast but he is in the Midwest and in Michigan/Illinois often.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a great idea Jason! We might make a deal with jimmy to stock a few of his racks and bumpers in our shop! I know he'd appreciate the business and maybe he could do a few installs at our shop if he's out this way! We are actually thinking of a location in North Carolina or South Carolina maybe nothing set in Stone yet! But we are gladly looking for outstanding fabricators and companies like wsi!

twlhunter65

Reaction score
Don't take ur Raptor to East Coat Customs in boston. I payed them to install two A.D.D bumpers and hook up my 40" rigid light bar and two dualy's in the rear bumper. They were payed to solder all the pass through wires . Well while installing my new Raptor Retrofit's I discovered when my halo's didn't work they only connected the two they had to. It sucked but I made the connectin and fixed them. They also installed my front staelth bumper crooked,and called it good. A body shop with a few washers made it perfect. Hate to be a rat but I dont want to see anyone else pay 1,000 bux and get a shit job.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a great idea Jason! We might make a deal with jimmy to stock a few of his racks and bumpers in our shop! I know he'd appreciate the business and maybe he could do a few installs at our shop if he's out this way! We are actually thinking of a location in North Carolina or South Carolina maybe nothing set in Stone yet! But we are gladly looking for outstanding fabricators and companies like wsi!

Your opening up a shop Patrick?!

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg[/QUOTE]

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait WTF SPRSNK how come you didnt post this stuff earlier?? I Need some Fab work Done and have know one to do it around me and your only like an hour away and you have been holding out??? Plus when i want something i can just drive down to your shop and hang out and make you take my money :bs:

Been Busy. My sales manager has been building the website, plus she just moved to Texas from Michigan. Things are starting to get there. We're setting up vendors now. She runs sales, I run the shop. Makes it easy because I don't have time for the phone calls.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Travis we've talked about this lol!

Rick that's awesome man sounds like you're a hell of a lot closer then us haha