East Coast " Vendor " location!!

What company would you like to see on the east coast?

• Outlaw

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Addictive Desert Designs

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • RPG

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Total Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icon

• King

• Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO...

I understand there's a lack of vendors back East but what you seem to be saying is, there's a lack of manufacturers there.

What regions of the country really need are quality INSTALLERS of the manufacturers' products so vehicle owners can get the high quality products installed by experienced, quality shops.

Manufacturers typically make product that distributors sell regionally across the US and around the world. Manufacturers don't consider moving their operations except to avoid laws and taxes (see gun industry for examples) but they do have reps and distributors worldwide.

If there aren't enough shops in your area selling the products Raptor owners want that's the problem of the manufacturers' marketing programs. I suggest you call / email them but this good thread should help get your message to them.

I agree, I would love to have one shop in the Boston area that does QUALITY work that I could bring my truck to to get all parts installed that are on my wish list.....

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the Midwest deserves a vender. I mean, the damn factory is here for Christs' sakes. Not only that but maybe the manufacture can work with these venders and get some ideas and feedback? But hey, what do I know.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dave at KHC is as rabid a Raptor fan as they come and he drives his truck like he's running from the cops. KHC is your best bet if you are east of the Mississippi.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Offroad Asylum is...well..wherever I am (Nashville area). We're going to be selling Outlaw Raptor's parts and parts from other vendors that "I" know and trust. Not what the mass market wants. I won't sell anything I think is a ************* or haven't personally tested.